Friday, February 11, 2011

The Chop



BEFORE
AFTER

Yesterday was a big day....Felicitas cut off 10 inches of her hair. She's donating it to Locks of Love, a non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. She will be starting chemotherapy next week and decided to cut her hair prior to her treatments. 




Let's face it, Felicitas is so gorgeous, she can wear her hair in any style, but this short new do looks amazing on her! Cheli Hanley, Colleen Smith and I were there for moral support and to celebrate with lunch afterwards. 

4 comments:

  1. Cutting my hair was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I just keep telling myself that this is the easy stuff. Thank you to my dear friends for insisting on being there even when I thought I could do it alone. What was I thinking? Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super special thanks to Nikki of The Lab Salon. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitas, we are so glad to hear about your new oncologist and more importantly about how excited and optimistic you feel about her. You will beat this. We will continue sending all our love and prayers to you and your family. P.S. Your new haircut looks just adorable, but then again, you can pull anything off.
    Love, Amparo, Daniel & Chacon Twins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and strong :). I am now on the lookout for a short-haired barbie or princess doll for the girls... Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete